Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wheels of progress

To my droves of readers (all 4 of you!)

You may notice slight changes in the design of the site over the next little while. I'm trying to get more momentum behind this blog, and so I'm tweaking things here and there. Some of the back end stuff may have disrupted some people's access to the blog over the course of yesterday evening and this morning. Not to worry, things seem to be back to normal. The look of the site is changing slightly, but nothing dramatic. You may see more sidebar content pop up over the next little while as I try to get as much usefulness out of the site as possible. I've already set up a Facebook page and revived the Twitter account I created for the site (direct link icons are on the right hand side. Go look, I'll wait).

I've also disabled the CAPTCHA confirmation for comments, at the urging of some blogging enthusiast friends of mine (who better to give me advice?). It was in place to prevent some of the spam I've had on other blogs, but I'm giving it a trial run. Should there be a SPAM issue, I'll have to do something else.

If anyone has any other suggestions, by all means send them my way.

5 comments: